The System is designed to Identify following dimensions on vials :
- TOTAL HEIGHT
- SHOULDER HEIGHT
- BASE TO SHOULDER
- NECK HEIGHT
- LIP HEIGHT
- BODY DIA
- NECK DIA
- MOUTH DIA
- BORE DIA
BELOW IMAGES SHOWS THE CAMERA RESULT FOR OK AND BAD SAMPLES :
BAD SAMPLE (LIP DIA)
BAD SAMPLE (NECK DIA)
Transfer Conveyor :
- This is the Main Infeed Conveyor through which the Vial samples to be Inspected are continuously fed to the Rotating turret wheel.
Turret Wheel :
- This consists of a disc rotating at high speed that collects the Vial samples from the Main conveyor and carries them through Inspection and rejection Stations. A Double Camera Inspection Station is mounted after the Product enters the disc and there these samples are inspected for the above mentioned various visual parameters.
Rejection Station :
- The defective samples detected by the Camera are segregated out at the Rejection bins and only the Good samples are transferred out to the Good bins.
Other features of the system :
- The system will be designed as per GMP standards.
- Inspection speed will be up to 90-100 Vials/minute.
- Data-logging could be optionally provided if required, to store the Statistical Information for the Production line. This will consist of a Desktop PC with a Custom-built Data-Logging package as per your requirements.
Request a Quote