The System is designed to Identify following defects on Test Strips :
- Short Molding Samples
- Print Missing Samples
BELOW IMAGES SHOWS THE CAMERA RESULT FOR OK AND BAD SAMPLES :
Manual Feeding Conveyer :
- Individuals can manually keep loading the samples which are carried in uniform fashion for Inspection.
Gap creating Inspection Conveyor :
- This is a Differential Speed Conveyor which will create gap between two successive samples and then carried to Camera Inspection System for sorting purpose.
Single Color Camera based Inspection Station :
- This is a Single High Resolution Color Camera System used to Identify the Visual and Printing defects on the Test Strips Samples
High Speed Rejection Mechanism with OK Batch Counting System :
- This consists of a High-Speed Solenoid Valve driven by a High-Speed PLC depending upon the Result given by Camera System.
PLC & HMI based Control Panel :
- A High-Speed PLC controls the complete Machine functionality. A 7” Touchscreen HMI is used to operate the Machine and Control the features. VFD-2Nos are used to control the speed of the Conveyors. All required Electrical Protection Hardware will be present for Electrical Safety purpose.
- System designed will be capable of inspecting 120 to 150 Test Strip per minute depending on the flow of the material, which will be manually fed in Orientation.