BELOW IMAGES SHOWS THE CAMERA RESULT FOR SAMPLES:
- Camera-1 is mounted on the Line End for identifying the Neck Profile during forming process. The results of OK/NG are given to existing Machine PLC for tracking the defective sample till the Rejection Bin. Tolerance for Accuracy are defined by User.
- Camera-2 is present at the Second Inspection Station, where, the Horizontal Syringe is lifted (>60-70mm) & Rotated to provide multi-image capability in Backlighting. All the Parameters are Inspected for Syringe’s Side Inspection & the Results are given to your existing Machine PLC for OK/NG.
- Camera-3 is present at the Third Inspection Station, where, the Side Camera is used to Capture the Image of Syringe Finger in Backlighting. All the Parameters are Inspected for Syringe’s Side Inspection & the Results are given to your existing Machine PLC for OK/NG.
- All three Camera Results are tracked till the OK/NG Sorting Stations.
- Inspection speed will be up to 50-60 Syringes/Minute (as per your Production Machine Throughput).
- PC based Data-logging System can be optionally provided if required, to store the Statistical Information for the Production line. This will consist of a Desktop PC with a Custom-built Data-Logging Software Package, as per your requirements.